- You Said and We are Doing Together
- How we Listen
- Annual Schedule of Student Surveys
- National Student Engagement Survey Reports
- Resources for Staff
- Survey Requests (External)
- University Student Survey Principles for Code of Practice
- General Ethical Principles for Survey Research in UCC
- University Student Surveys Board membership
- Review of Student Feedback
- StudentSurvey.IE Research Bursaries (New for 2020)
INDEx Survey 2019
Irish National Digital Experience Survey
What is the INDEx Survey?
The Irish National Digital Experience (INDEx) Survey is Ireland's first ever survey of the digital experience, expectations and engagement of students and all staff who teach in Irish higher education.
University College Cork is one of 34 higher education institutions participating in the INDEx survey. Your feedback is very important to UCC as we seek to continually improve how we support our staff and students through digital technology.
By completing the survey, you will be contributing to the evidence that informs important decision-making around digital in your institution. Everyone who completes the survey is a vital partner in influencing the future enhancement of digital teaching and learning in UCC.
Who is the survey aimed at?
Two groups: students and all staff who teach.
- Any student enrolled on taught programmes of study in UCC, both undergraduate and postgraduate and aged 18 years or over can participate.
- Those who teach and all who support learning and teaching in UCC, e.g. lecturers, tutors, librarians, learning technologists, instructional designers, academic deans, middle and senior managers can take the survey.
When does the survey take place?
The UCC survey runs from 11th November 2019 to 1st December 2019. The INDEx Survey is being offered for the first time in Ireland and is not planned to be an annual survey.
Now that the survey is over, where can I see the key findings?
Who is coordinating the survey?
The INDEx survey is coordinated by The National Forum for the Enhancement of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education in partnership with UCC.
Twitter : @INDExSurvey email : firstname.lastname@example.org