- You Said and We are Doing
- Student Voice Week 2020
- How we Listen
- Annual Schedule of Student Surveys
- National Student Engagement Survey Reports
- Resources for Staff
- Survey Requests (External)
- University Student Survey Principles for Code of Practice
- General Ethical Principles for Survey Research in UCC
- University Student Surveys Board membership
- Review of Student Feedback
Student Voice Week 2020
We need your voice to make change happen
What is Student Voice Week?
From 17th - 21st February 2020 UCC will be hosting their first ever Student Voice Week - a week of events and activities taking place and you're invited!
These include workshops, seminars and online platforms. It is a great opportunity to let us know everything that you are enjoying, what needs improving about your educational experience and what the key issues are.
The aim of Student Voice Week is reach out to as many students as possible and encourage them to share their experience, not just during Student Voice Week but throughout their student journey.
So get involved and make your voice heard! #UCCstudentvoice #UCClistens