This project group acknowledges the level of professionalism among administrative staff and seeks to further support and develop staff by:
- Creating structured for exchange/shadowing.
- Developing bespoke training courses and resources utilising UCC expertise.
- Delivering courses, seminars, workshops and conferences with and for external organisations.
- Piloting a local induction for student experience staff.
- Considering requests for information sessions for existing staff to familiarise themselves with the work of the SEO and its related services.
Outcomes for this group include:
• Staff Coffee Mornings - Regular coffee mornings have been held for Student Experience staff.
These coffee mornings help staff to learn more about what different services offer and also meet with other staff
• Draft Guidelines for Work Shadowing in the Student Experience area. Guidelines completed pending approval.
• Draft SE Induction Manual. Manual completed pending approval.