Testimonials from UCC students about their interaction with the Budgetary Advisor service
- “My meeting with the Budgetary Advisor was fantastic. It was extremely professional and friendly and dealt with all of my questions fully. He made me aware that I am eligible for a postgraduate bursary which I have followed up and have since received. He also made me aware of a peer tutoring service which I could get involved in and be paid for, which I have now also followed up on and have received tutoring hours.
Overall, this was a fantastic help and support for me. “
- “The Budgetary Advisor was absolutely wonderful; incredibly helpful and understanding. He has made me feel less alone in my circumstances.”
- “I appreciate all the help that I got from the Budgetary Adviser. Correct and very fast service”
- “Thanks a million for the advice and help - being a first year student can be daunting and especially as I was struggling with money, but the Budgetary Advisor was great - understanding, helpful and easy to talk to”
- “The Budgetary Advisor helped work out a weekly and monthly budget. He helped me access hardship funds. He encouraged me to seek help from my GP and the UCC counselling - things are a lot better now. I really appreciate that he didn’t judge me and took my story in his stride and I felt he was on my side – thanks”