Budgeting as a UCC student is all about making "sensible sacrifices" regarding what you spend your money on
And trying to balance your income with your expenditure
In other words, what's going out of your pocket shouldn't be more than what is going in.
My budgeting service will help you as a UCC student manage your money by:
- Providing "one to one" advice and guidance on managing your money.
- Delivering workshops on budgeting for students, where information and practical advice will be available to you.
- Assisting students in the completion of your grant, scholarship and Student Assistance Fund applications.
- Liaising with UCC student support services, such as Fees, Counselling and SAF, on your behalf.
- Liaising with external agencies, such as MABS, Department of Social Welfare and Protection, Local Authorities and St. Vincent de Paul, on your behalf.
- All day Mondays, Tuesdays and until 1pm on Wednesdays
1st Floor, 1 - 2 Brighton Villas (located in Castlewhite apartment complex, Gaol Cross), UCC, Cork.