September 15th & 16th, 2011. University College Cork, Ireland
The conference brings together a panel of international scholars to address these themes. Amongst our keynote speakers are:
- Jane Edwards, Professor of Music Therapy, University of Limerick.
- Dan Goodley, Professor of Psychology and Disability. Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Mark Patrick Hederman, Abbott, Glenstal Abbey.
- Ruth Levitas, Professor of Sociology, School of Sociology, Politics and International Studies. University of Bristol.
- Graham Parkes, Professor and Head of School of Sociology & Philosophy, UCC.
- Gerda Reith, Professor of Social Science, University of Glasgow, Scotland.
- Arpad Szakolczai, Professor of Sociology, University College Cork, Ireland.
- Keith Tester, Professor of Sociology, Hull University, England.
- Richard Wilkinson, Emeritus Professor of Social Epidemiology, University of Nottingham.