Stay up to date with the Skills Centre!
Skill Sessions formulated for Criminology Students
The Skills Centre will be delivering a set of formulated skills sessions to first year & second year students enrolled in ck113. The following will take place every Thursday at 3pm over 7 weeks, commencing 3rd of October.
The Skills Sessions being offered to CK113 students include:
- Active Listening and Notetaking
- Academic Reading and Notetaking
- Critical Thinking 1
- Critical Thinking 2
- Unpacking the Question
- How to Write an Essay
- Building an Academic Argument
- Making Feedback Work for you – Tandem Readers
If you would like to know more about these session, you can find out more here.
Secure your spot in these sessions through the links below:
- Thursday 3rd October 3pm: Active Listening and Notetaking
- Thursday 3rd October 4pm: Academic Reading and Notetaking
- Thursday 3rd October 5pm: Active Listening & Note Taking
- Thursday 17th October 5pm:Academic Reading & Note Taking
- Thursday 10th October 3pm: Critical Thinking 1 & 2
- Thursday 17th October at 3pm: Critical Thinking 1& 2
- Thursday 7th November 3pm: Building an Academic Argument
- Thursday 7th November 4pm: Building an Academic Argument
- Thursday 14th November 3pm: Making Feedback Work for you – Tandem Readers
- Thursday 14th November 4pm: Making Feedback Work for you – Tandem Readers
Please Note, if you are unable to attend any of these sessions you are more than welcome to attend them through the Skills Centre and let us know you are with ck113.
If you run into any trouble, just email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 021 490 3839.