Presentation skills will be helpful in different aspects of your day to day life from interviewing for a new job to working with clients. Whether you are talking to a small group of people or speaking to a large audience Presentation Skills are used to ensure a memorable and enjoyable talk. This session will encourage and ensure a powerful and confident presentation.
Some of the Learning objectives of this session include:
- Preparation of notes and slides
- Communication to the audience members
- Visual Aids and how to create an engaging PowerPoint
- How to identify and gear your presentation to your audience members
- Obstacles including how to overcome anxiety
By the end of this session, everyone should be able to answer, “what makes a good presentation?”.
Is this session not on the skills sessions timetable? Would you or a group be interested in attending this session, but the Skills Centre is currently not offering it? Let us know! We would be happy to know what session students look forward to the most, so the Skills Centre can cater to all of your academic needs, simply email us firstname.lastname@example.org about the sessions you or a group would like to attend.