Learn more about MyTimetable
What is MyTimeTable?
MyTimetable is an online tool which makes creating a personalised timetable quick and easy.
Once you receive the details of your academic timetable from your department, all you need to do is input those details into the MyTimeTable application to create your personalised timetable for the coming academic year.
You can then access this timetable from any laptop, PC or internet-ready mobile device, as well as receive notifications about any changes made to your timetable by your department.
Creating Your Timetable
Go to mytimetable.ucc.ie and log in with your student I.T. credentials to begin creating your timetable.
Check out our tutorial video if you need help getting started.
If you have any further questions, please see our MyTimeTable FAQ.
- What is MyTimeTable?
- How do I access MyTimeTable?
- Can I access MyTimeTable outside the UCC network?
- Can I access MyTimeTable on my mobile device?
- How can I set up my personalised timetable using MyTimeTable?
- I need to change the timetable I have set up – how can I do that?
- When are the timetables for the new academic year available?
- What is an “Activity”?
- I can’t see my Activities on MyTimeTable – who should I contact?
- Some of my activities are clashing – what should I do?
- I can’t log into MyTimeTable – who should I contact?
- I am not receiving email notifications of changes to my tImetable.
- I received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org – what does it mean?
- I can see in MyTimeTable where the activity is to take place – but how do I find out where on campus it is located?
MyTimeTable is an online tool that can be used to set up personalised academic timetables for the full academic year. It can be accessed within and outside the UCC network, on PC or mobile and on all browsers.
You can access MyTimeTable as follows:
- Click on the icon on the main SIT Webpage
- By typing https://mytimetable.ucc.ie directly into the address bar of your browser
Use your Student IT account credentials to log in.
Yes, MyTimeTable is available from any PC or device that has an internet connection. Simply use your Student IT account credentials to log in.
Yes, MyTimeTable is available from any PC or mobile device, and is browser independent.
Please see the tutorial video at the top of the page for information on setting up your timetable.
See the tutorial video at the top of the page for information on making edits to your timetable.
All activities for the coming academic year will be available to view on MyTimetable in mid-August. Your department will provide you with details of your own academic timetable after that point, and you can use these details to create your own personalised timetable on MyTimetable.
Note finalisation of details for tutorials and other small group teachings will take place later than other activities – again, your department will let you know when those are available, and to which date/time you have been assigned. You can then add this to MyTimetable.
An “Activity” refers to all lectures, practicals, labs, classes etc that are attached to a module to which you have been registered.
Please contact your departmental office in the event that your activities are not displayed on MyTimeTable.
Timetable conflicts should be brought to the attention of your departmental office.
Email email@example.com in the event of any issues in logging in to MyTimeTable.
Check that your account has been set up to receive notifications by clicking on the ‘cog’ icon of the left hand side bar. The checkbox beside the ‘I don’t want to receive notifications’ should not be checked on if you wish to receive notifications. Also check that the email address referenced is the email inbox you are checking is the one listed here.
13. I received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org – what does it mean?
Emails are sent when changes are made to any activity on your personalised timetable in MyTimeTable. These emails will inform you of whether there has been a change or a cancellation. However, you are advised to check your timetable on MyTimeTable for full details, as this will always be up to date with respect to changes to timetabled activities.
NOTE: Departments will continue to inform you of last minute changes to single occurrences of an activity. These changes sometimes occur too close to the start date or time for a corresponding amendment to the underlying room booking system, so in this case, these emails should continue to be the definitive source of information for such last minute changes.
Once you have the room code from MyTimeTable, you can go to http://app.ucc.ie/maps/ Type the room code in the search box to find the exact location on campus.