UCC Connect is an app designed to bring UCC right to you on your smartphone. Developed by Granite Digital for the UCC Student's Union, and in conjunction with the Digital Estate Working Group, it is the official UCC campus life application.
- Campus Map - a fully interactive Google map - features the most authoritative and comprehensive information about hundreds of locations on and off campus, including lecture halls, dining, shopping and recreation.
- Latest News and Events from sports, societies, and all across UCC
- Departmental List featuring contact details
- Special Offers and more!
Whether you’re a UCC student, faculty, staff member or visitor, UCC Connect will ensure the quickest and easiest access to all things UCC - right at your fingertips.
To install the app:
- Obtain the app from either the Google App Store or the Apple store, depending on what kind of smartphone you have:
- Follow the on-screen instructions on your phone to install.
- Alternatively, scan the relevant QR code from above with your phone and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
The UCC Connect app has been designed especially as a mobile application for use on both Android and Apple smartphones.
- iOS 8.4 and up
- Android 4.1 and up
It can also be used on ipads or Android tablets, but note it is not optimized for use on these devices.
If you are having problems getting the app to work, please first try uninstalling and reinstalling the app from the Google Play or Apple stores. This will often solve any problems the app is experiencing.
If you continue to experience problems using the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The UCC Connect App is available for use to everyone, but is designed to enhance campus life and access to UCC services for UCC students, staff, and visitors.
Planned future enhancements to the app include several additions to the Campus Map, including the user's location, and route display.
If you would like to offer feedback on the app, or request an additional feature you would like to see, please see our Feedback/Feature Request form below.