Development and Alumni
Development and Alumni
Over many years Alumni, Individuals, Corporates and Trusts & Foundations have supported the College of Science, Engineering and Food Science (SEFS) to achieve its academic mission and for this the College and University is extremely grateful. Thank you.
Development and Alumni relations is continuing to play a crucial role in helping the College of SEFS deliver on its objectives as set out in the UCC Strategic Plan 2017-2022 “Independent Thinking Shared Ambition”.
Funding sources for higher education in Ireland have changed dramatically over the past number of years and the University is now looking more and more to alternative income streams to achieve its stated goals. Support from philanthropic sources is now becoming increasingly important as the College and University strive to deliver an “innovative academic mission”.
Alumni of Science, Engineering and Food Science continue to play a major role in supporting and shaping the vision of their College and through their support the University can: -
- Implement an Academic Strategy to deliver an outstanding, student centred teaching and learning experience with a renewed, responsive and research-led curriculum at its core
- Be a leading university for research, discovery, innovation, entrepreneurship, commercialisation and societal impact
- Create value for our community through an international outlook and informed and creative engagement on local and global issues
- Attract, develop, support and retain staff of the highest quality, thereby ensuring a diverse staff who are enabled to reach their full potential
- Strengthen its infrastructure and resource base
Opportunities for Alumni, Individuals, Corporates and Trusts & Foundations to engage in partnerships to support the College of SEFS can take many forms. These partnerships are vital to enable the University deliver on its mission of “Creating, understanding and sharing knowledge and applying it for the good of all”.
Supporting the College of Science, Engineering and Food Science
There is a number of ways through which you can help secure the future of your College and University College Cork.
Your help and support is vital to the College’s and University's continued success. Simply click on the live link above to see the range of options available or, alternatively, click here: https://www.ucc.ie/en/alumni/support/
If you would like to talk to us about making a donation to the College of Science, Engineering and Food Science (SEFS), University College Cork, please contact:
Cal Healy, Head of Development, College of Science, Engineering and Food Science (SEFS),
T: +353 (0)21 490 3814/+353 (0)87 6782579, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping in Touch - Update your details
Keep in touch with us so we can let you know about class reunions, events and news from UCC.
If you are a graduate of UCC you can join our online community HERE.