News & Events
PG Diploma in SCM (Lean SCM Black Belt) – Parchment Presentation 2019
The Department of Food Business & Development and the Supply Chain Management Executive Education Team would like to congratulate their students on their recent award of PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management (Lean SCM Black Belt).
- Cathal Dorgan – Operations Manager CPM, Kepak Group
- Lucy Doyle – Process Improvements Manager, O’Brien Fine Foods
- John Paul O’Driscoll – Planning Manager, Bandon Co-Op
- Michael O’Driscoll – Retail Division Manager, Bandon Co-Op
- Aidan O’Neill – Manufacturing Supply Chain Management, J&J
A warm congratulations to John Paul O’Driscoll, pictured above with his family and Dr Seamus O’Reilly (SCM Academic Programmes Director), who received his award at the recent College of Business & Law Parchment Presentation, which took place on November 20th.