The Ann Moloney Bursary
At a glance
- Value: €1,000
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this bursary
- Questions about this bursary can be directed to email@example.com
The Ann Moloney Bursary, sponsored by Enable Ireland, acknowledges the contribution made by Ann Moloney in linking UCC psychology graduates to the applied work setting. Ann worked for over 30 years as a lecturer in the Applied Psychology Department at UCC and also as Principal Psychologist at Enable Ireland Cork. Enable Ireland is a national organisation that provides a range of services including therapy, intervention and support services for children and adults with a physical disability.
The Bursary, to the value of €1,000, will provide an opportunity for a psychology graduate to avail of a part-time work placement in the psychology department at Enable Ireland Cork.
- The Award shall be called "The Ann Moloney Bursary in Applied Psychology".
Eligibility and Selection
- The award shall be made by the Academic Council on the recommendation of the appointment committee drawn from Enable Ireland and the full-time teaching staff of the School of Applied Psychology. The competition for the award shall be confined to students who are pursuing a taught postgraduate course in the School of Applied Psychology.
- The award shall consist of a part-time work placement based at Enable Ireland, a placement-linked honorarium, and a parchment.