An Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann Scholarships
At a glance
- Value: €381
- You must be a current UCC Student to be eligible for this scholarship
- Questions about this scholarship can be directed to Mary Mitchell-Ingolds by email: email@example.com
- Two scholarships of €381 each are awarded annually to Irish traditional musicians who wish to study music in the first year of the BA (Hons) Arts-Music Degree at University College Cork.
- Candidates must
- (a) display a high degree of practical ability in traditional music performance on one or more of the principal traditional instruments and
- (b) satisfy the normal requirements of the Music Department.
- The award shall be made by the Academic Board on the recommendation of the Head of the Music Department and the person within the Music Department with responsibility for Irish traditional music.
- All first year students are invited to apply for the Scholarships, and those who do so are auditioned during the first year of entry to University College Cork.