MSc Food Security Policy and Management Awards
At a glance
- Value: €7,630
- You must apply for the MSc Food Security Policy and Management programme to be eligible for this award.
- Questions and applications on this Award should be directed to Dr. Nick Chisholm, Senior Lecturer, International Development and Food Policy, N.Chisholm@ucc.ie, or Ms Niamh Kiely, Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must secure a minimum Second Class Honours Grade 2 (or equivalent) in an approved primary degree or equivalent.
- Students must have applied for the MSc Food Security Policy and Management programme via the CRM Recruit system, have received a full or conditional offer and have accepted a place on the programme to qualify to apply for the Award.
- Each student must draft a personal statement of 500 words outlining your academic ambition and financial need.
- This Award will be made on a competitive basis based on your personal statement and academic/professional achievements to date.
- A shortlist of students will be chosen by Dr. Nick Chisholm, Mr. Mike Fitzgibbon and Dr Stephen Thornhill (Department of Food Business and Development) and the final recipient will be chosen by the donor in conjunction with the department.
Applicants must name at least two referees – one academic and one professional.
Please note if an Award holder withdraws from the programme for which s/he has registered or fails to continue throughout the year to meet the attendance and other requirements for the programme, including examination entry, s/he may be required to repay to the College the whole or part of the Award.
Opening date for applications – 1st March 2021
Closing date for applications – 28th May 2021.