MAcc Accounting Scholarship 2022/23
At a glance
- Value: €10,630
- You must apply for the MAcc Accounting programme to be eligible for this scholarship
- This scholarship is open to students that have not otherwise secured funding to pursue the programme
- Questions on this scholarship should be directed to Prof. Mark Mulcahy, Head of Accounting and Finance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications should be submitted to email@example.com
- Students must secure a minimum Second Class Honours Grade 1 in an approved primary degree with a significant accounting specialisation AND expect to qualify for exemption from the CA Proficiency 1 examination of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI).
- Students must have applied for the MAcc Accounting programme via the UCC Applications System, have received an offer and have accepted a place on the programme to qualify to apply for the Scholarship.
- Each student must draft a personal statement of 500 words outlining your academic ambition and financial need.
- The scholarship is awarded on a competitive basis based on your personal statement.
- A shortlist of students will be chosen by Prof. Mark Mulcahy (Department of Accounting and Finance) and the final recipient will be chosen by the donor in conjunction with the Department.
Applicants must name at least two referees – one academic and one professional.
Please note if a scholarship holder withdraws from the programme for which s/he has registered or fails to continue throughout the year to meet the attendance and other requirements for the programme, including examination entry, s/he may be required to repay to the College the whole or part of the scholarship.
Opening date for applications – June 2022.
Closing date for applications – June 2022.