Irish Aid Fellowships Fellowship Training Programme
At a glance
- Value: fees, travel, accommodation, monthly allowance, expenses
- You must be applying to commence a new course at master’s level in Ireland to be eligible for this programme
- Questions about this fellowship training programme can be directed to
The Irish Aid Fellowship Training programme is a scholarship award available to qualified candidates from developing countries to undertake Masters degrees at universities and colleges in Ireland. This includes the following Cork University Business School programmes
- CKL03 MSc Co-Operatives, Agri-Food and Sustainable Development
- CKL18 MSc Information Systems for Business Performance (ISBP)
- CKL06 MSc Business Economics
- CKL19 MSc Finance (Banking and Risk Management)
The scholarship award covers course fees, required flights, accommodation (for out of country study), monthly allowances, insurance and other incidental expenses.
For full details including eligibility and application information about the Irish Aid Fellowship Training Programme click here.
Applications for 2021/22 entry are now closed