Templates and Resources for Research Continuity
Updated September 2021
The following links are resources and templates for researchers to assist with drafting the necessary Covid-19 Response Plan documentation in line with research guidance at Research Business Continuity Supports and the institutional/Campus Business Continuity Team (CBCT) requirements, at Returning to Campus - Home (sharepoint.com).
Research Business Continuity Team (RBCT) Templates (updated 10th September 2021 by the RBCT).
5. Volunteer Declaration (to be used where research volunteers come onto campus)
For the most part prior approval for research is issued by the Head of School/RICU Director (or Head of Department/equivalent if appropriate), in a small number of cases further approval may be required from the Head of College, see Research Continuity Approval & Reporting Processes. In such instances the Head of School/RICU Director will need to issue a Letter of Assurance to the Head of College. The templates for such letters are provided below.
a.Template Letter of Assurance from Unit Head to College Head-General / Research Facilities
Campus Business Continuity Team (CBCT) Returning to Campus Resources
- Resumption of Activities Procedure
- Lead Worker Representatives
- Covid-19 Infection Control Measures
- Covid-19 Risk Assessment Guide & Risk Assessment Template
- Preparing for and dealing with a suspected case of Covid 19
- Third Party Access - subcontractors & maintenance staff
- Covid-19 Induction Training
- Return to Work Form
- Building Plans
- UCC Covid-19 Tracker and Day Pass APP
- Resumption of Activities Checklist
- Recording Daily Access to Facilities
- Facility Occupancy Log