Templates and Resources for Research Continuity
Updated February 2022
The following links are resources and templates for researchers to assist with drafting the necessary Covid-19 Response Plan documentation in line with research guidance at Research Business Continuity Supports and the institutional/Campus Business Continuity Team (CBCT) requirements, at Returning to Campus - Home (sharepoint.com).
Covid-19 Response Plan Templates
- Researchers should adapt the following Research Business Continuity Team (RBCT) Templates, given below - taking note of the Latest Updates for Research Continuity, which currently advises (18th Feb 2022):
- Prior approval for research activities is no longer a requirement by UCC Research Business Continuity - prior approval requirements to be decided upon at a local level, ie prior approval may be deemed necessary by local Heads (Schools/RICUs), and in some instances Heads of Colleges, for certain activities.
- In this regard, when compiling Response Plans amend the wording given in the templates where there is reference to prior approval requirements.
4. Volunteer Declaration (to be used where research volunteers come onto campus)
Template Letters of Assurance from Head of Unit (School/RICU) to Head of College.
- While prior approval for research activities is no longer a requirement/mandated by the UCC Research Business Continuity, prior approval may be deemed necessary by local Heads (Schools/RICUs), and in some instances Heads of Colleges, for certain activities.
- In this regard, the template Letters of Assurance (from Head of Unit to Head of College) are given below for use/adaptation, should a Local Head/Head of College decide that additional approval is required by Head of College for a certain research activities, as appropriate.
Campus Business Continuity Team (CBCT) Returning to Campus Resources
- Resumption of Activities Procedure
- Lead Worker Representatives
- Covid-19 Infection Control Measures
- Covid-19 Risk Assessment Guide & Risk Assessment Template
- Preparing for and dealing with a suspected case of Covid 19
- UCC Covid-19 Tracker and Day Pass APP
- Resumption of Activities Checklist