National/Institutional Policies & Guidance
Explore this page
Current National Guidance
- Government announced that most of the public health measures currently in place can be removed, released Friday 21st January, effective from Saturday 22nd January with a phased return to physical attendance at the workplace from 24th January.
- Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science (DFHERIS) released a statement, which can be read in full on the Campus Business Continuity Team Returning to Campus Sharepoint site, here.
- Transitional Protocol Good Practice Guidance for Continuing to Prevent the Spread of Covid-19 - released Monday 31st January. This document evolved from the Work Safely Protocol and is the current guidance for the safe return and continued safe operating of workplaces.
- Government’s further lifting of restrictions (March 2022)
Current Guidance International Travel
Institutional Policies and Guidelines
- Research Business Continuity Supports
- The UCC Emergency Management Team - Teaching Delivery, Research, and On-Campus Activity: Guidance on measures in place for Academic Year 2021/22
- Campus Business Continuity Team (CBCT) Returning to Campus
- Guidance on updating Covid-19 Response Plan documents-Research Facilities
- Guidance on meetings events conferences etc
- Mechanical Ventilation FAQs
- UCC Ventilation Policy
- Documentation Guidance
- See further CBCT resources at Templates and Resources for Research Continuity