What is IRIS?
IRIS (Institutional Research Information System) enables researchers to easily maintain an up-to-date CV, showcase their research expertise and comply with UCC reporting requirements.
Benefits of the system
• IRIS will save both time and effort by enabling you to maintain your research profile in an easy-to-use, web-based application.
• Feeds for staff profiles on School/Department websites.
• Once published, your profile will allow your colleagues and others to more easily cite your publications in referencing
• Seamless integration with the Cork Open Research Archive (CORA) — UCC’s institutional repository.
• IRIS also allows accurate measurement and analysis of research output activity to support effective strategic planning
• Automatic updates from University systems including HR, Student Registration, Financial
• Multiple options for downloading information for your own use.
Training information for IRIS caan be found here in our training manual, FAQs or how-to-videos.
To log in to your IRIS account, please click https://iris.ucc.ie
If you need help with your account, please contact Vidatum at email@example.com.