- UCC Research Home
- Research Policies
- Contact Us
- Research Integrity
- Research Integrity Policies & Guidance
- Research Integrity Training
- Research Misconduct
- About Research Integrity @UCC
- UCC Research Integrity Contacts
- Research Checklist & Other Resources
- Research Business Continuity Supports
- Covid 19 Impacts on Research
Applying For Funding
Applying for Funding
This section of the website provides information on all aspects of applying for external research funding.
As well providing tips on constructing successful grant applications, the section also provides details on the administrative processes that must be followed by all UCC researchers when applying for external research funding.
Please follow the links on the left-hand side of this page to access the information you require.
If you have any queries or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the UCC Research & Innovation Office. Details on the ‘Contact us’ page.
Please Contact Research Support Services At Least 5 Working Days Before The Submission Deadline For Your Proposal
Please see Applying for Funding Overview Diagram