6.2: Review and enhance Programme Approval Processes
Explore this action
To enhance the programme approval processes, connect to the redesign of the periodic academic review model and inform the requirements of the new Curriculum Management System.
Site visit preparation underway
Mapping of current processes to enhance cross-functionality underway
Curriculum Management Group to convene in October/November 2018
Report with initial recommendations to enhance the effectiveness of existing academic programme approval and change process: November 2018.
Timelines & Targets
- Benchmarking: Phase One (Desktop research): Completed; Phase Two (site visits): October/November 2018
- Process evaluation workshop with Colleges/Schools/Department: Completed
- Examine how current approval and change processes meet quality requirements of QQI and ESG: Completed
- Mapping of current processes to enhance cross-functionality: October 2018
- Establishment of Curriculum Management Steering Group: October 2018
We welcome your feedback by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.