5.1: Review and further develop a student enrolment plan in close collaboration with academic units
Explore this action
- Director of Recruitment and Admissions
- Dean of Undergraduate Studies
- Dean of Graduate Studies
- Business Development and Finance Manager, Office of the Deputy President and Registrar
- Admissions Support Officer
Establishment of an enrolment plan to contribute to the achievement of the desired shape and size of the university’s student body
Timelines & Targets
- Development and distribution of templates for college enrolment projections: Completed.
- Undertake additional data gathering and analysis exercises to establish algorithms for accurate forecasts: Ongoing.
- First Draft of enrolment projections returned and tested against algorithms: June 2019.
- Horizon scanning, data analysis and specialist expertise in the target markets to be provided to colleges to inform the finalisation of enrolment projections, which are in line with market demand projections: Ongoing.
- Addition of JYA and Erasmus incoming student projections: August 2019.
- Collaborate with Finance Office and HR to align future planning for staff growth with planning for student growth: In progress.
- Collaborate with relevant staff to analyse projections through a student recruitment lens.
- Development of composite report comprised of historical headcount and future headcount projections for the university: In progress.
- Development of online, centrally available tool accessible by stakeholders to view and filter their relevant enrolment data: In progress.