Effective assessment and feedback practices will be supported by enabling policies.
Explore this action
Simplified M&S that enable greater innovation in, and streamlined management of our academic offerings. This action follows approval by Academic Council on 19 July 2015 of significant rationalisation of M&S.
An Assessment Strategy is currently under development, with input from Academic and Professional Services stakeholders across the university.
Analysis of College of Arts Celtic Studies and Social Sciences (CACSSS) M&S rationalisation pilot to inform interim CACSSS M&S: Completed. Interim M&S for CACSSS implemented for 2019-2020 academic year.
Principles underlying simplified undergraduate M&S: Drafted.
Assessment Strategy: Drafted. For consultation with stakeholders in Q4 2019/Q1 2020.
Timelines & Targets
- Principles underlying simplified undergraduate M&S approved by Academic Leadership Forum and endorsed by the four college executives: Completed
- CACSSS M&S rationalization pilot: Completed
- Principles underlying simplified undergraduate M&S submitted to Academic Development and Standards Committee; Academic Board; and Academic Council: Q2 2020
- Implementation of principles to form the basis of the university’s future M&S: For full implementation in tandem with increased technological capabilities, Q4 2022.
- Assessment Strategy to be agreed: Q2 2020
We welcome your feedback by email to email@example.com.