Align programmes and modules with demand, university priorities, national objectives and organisational structures
Explore this action
The academic portfolio planning and enrolment planning exercises are being carried out concurrently. The student recruitment committee have participated in a workshop to explore the Data Hub which outlines the first draft of enrolment projections. Committee members have been asked to inform the projections and to advise the extent to which they are desirable and achievable.
Timelines & Targets
Collaborate with Colleges and other relevant stakeholders to align programmes and modules with demand. Ongoing.
Timelines will be determined for the following targets in Q1 2020.
- Identify how curriculum offerings align with the teaching and research priorities of the university
- Demonstrate how curriculum offerings contribute to the achievement of national objectives
- Examine how programmes and modules align with organisational structures
- Work with Recruitment Office to market the aforementioned programmes and modules
- Identify any gaps in organisational structures, including staffing, that may impede the planned alignment strategy
- Establish criteria for the different award types, at all levels of study
- Establish criteria for the title of programmes of study, which should reflect its content
- For each programme, identify the appropriate academic administration channel
We welcome your feedback on this action by email to firstname.lastname@example.org