2.2: Align programmes and modules with demand, university priorities, national objectives and organisational structures
Explore this action
- Dean of Graduate Studies
- Dean of Undergraduate Studies
- Admissions Support Officer
- Business Development and Finance Manager, Office of the Deputy President and Registrar
- Director of Recruitment and Admissions
- Key personnel in the Colleges
Timelines & Targets
Collaborate with Colleges and other relevant stakeholders to align programmes and modules with demand. Q4 2020
Timelines will be determined for the following targets in Q4 2019.
- Identify how curriculum offerings align with the teaching and research priorities of the university.
- Demonstrate how curriculum offerings contribute to the achievement of national objectives
- Examine how programmes and modules align with organisational structures
- Work with Recruitment Office to market the aforementioned programmes and modules
- Identify any gaps in organisational structures, including staffing, that may impede the planned alignment strategy
- Establish criteria for the different award types, at all levels of study
- Establish criteria for the title of programmes of study, which should reflect its content
- For each programme, identify the appropriate academic administration channel
Expected Completion Date
Timelines for these actions will be determined following completion of Action 8.
We welcome your feedback by email to email@example.com