'Encouraging the process of curriculum development based on learning outcomes and research guided teaching in the private higher education institutions of Kosova' (LO@HEI)
Project Description: The LO@HEI project is driven by the need to support and encourage higher education institutions (HEI) of Kosovo on enhancing the process of curriculum development, based on learning outcomes and research guided teaching. The LO@HEI project is funded by the European Commission through Tempus IV – 5th Call for Proposals EACEA 25/2011. The duration of the LO@HEI project is from 15th October, 2012 to the 14th October, 2014.
- To define a set of descriptors indicating the learning outcomes relevant to qualifications at the 6th and 7th levels that a learner of the business field can gain during the studies, according to the National Qualification Framework (NQF) and European Qualification Framework (EQF) (based on the NQF and EQF matrix knowledge, skills and competence);
- To enhance the teaching based on learning outcomes;
- To promote research guided teaching
- To develop key indicators to monitor and benchmark R&D activities;
- To promote the review of curricula based on the demands of labour market;
- Strengthening the cooperation of the private higher education institutions with the enterprises;
- To improve the services of career guidance for students.
- University of Salzburg, Austria;
- University College Cork, Ireland;
- University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom;
- University Politehnica of Bucharest;
- Arena e Arsimit Bashkëkohorë (AAB) College, Kosovo;
- Fama College, Kosovo;
- Iliria College, Kosovo;
- UBT College, Kosovo;
- Dardania College, Kosovo;
- Victory College, Kosovo;
- Universum College, Kosovo;
- College Biznesi, Kosovo;
- Pjeter Budi College, Kosovo;
- Dukagjini College, Kosovo;
- Evolucion, Higher Vocational School of Arts, Kosovo;
- Tempulli, Higher Education Professional School, Kosovo;
- Institute, European School of Law and Governance, Kosovo.
- Kosovo Accreditation Agency, Kosovo;
- National Qualification Authority, Kosovo;
- World University Service, Kosovo.
Please click on the following link to access the WUS KOSOVO website for more information on the LO@HEI Project: http://www.wuskosova.org/services/projects/current-projects/project-title-encouraging-the-process-of-curriculum-development-based-on-learning-outcomes-and-research-guided-teaching-in-the/: