Application and Scholarships
1. UCC Postgraduate Bursaries for Taught Programmes
For more information on postgraduate bursaries, please click on the following link: http://www.ucc.ie/en/study/postgrad/cost/
We are delighted to announce that we are offering a number of scholarships to postgraduate international students from countries outside of the European Union for the 2014/2015 academic year.
There are two levels of scholarship available:
1. 50% Tuition Fee Scholarships
2. 25% Tuition Fee Scholarships
Both 50% and 25% tuition fee scholarships are available to non-EU postgraduate students on a taught master programme in the College of Science, Engineering and Food Science.
• The Postgraduate Scholarships are highly competitive and will be awarded based on academic merit in undergraduate degrees presented
• 50% tuition fee scholarships will be awarded to exceptionally high achieving students
• Candidates must hold an offer of a place on a full-time taught master programme in the College of Science, Engineering and Food Science
• Candidates must have paid a deposit to the amount of €500 on acceptance to the programme.
Scholarship Application Procedure:
• Candidates will be automatically considered for a scholarship once they have been approved for a programme within the College of Science, Engineering and Food Science on or before June 1st 2014
• Candidates must be self-funded and classified as non-EU for tuition fee purposes
• Successful candidates will be notified of decisions made by the Scholarship Committee no later than June 30th 2014