Features of the Programme
This PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology is a structured 4- year programme that delivers advanced discipline-specific training through a combination of laboratory rotations,taught modules, workshops and a 3-4 year PhD research project.
- -A structured 4-year programme that ensures the highest level of research and transferrable skills.
- -Research projects in laboratories run by internationally-recognized PIs.
- -The option of laboratory rotations during Year 1 to enable students to accumulate a breadth of research skills.
- -Training in generic and transferable skills, reflecting the current needs of a PhD graduate.
- -High quality mentoring and supervision.