- Welcome & Contact Info.
- Mission & Services
- University Safety Policies
- Form Bank & Schedule (Training)
- Other safety contacts
- Emergencies & First Aid
- Accidents & Incidents
- Staff training, Occ. Health & Hygiene, Mgt of H&S
- Dept Safety Statement Model, Risk Assessment, Field Work
- Functional Area Annual Reports - Benchmarking
- Regulatory News & Advice ( Irl & EU)
- Seasonal Advice
- Frequently Asked Questions
UCC Occ. Health & Safety NEWS ( recent & archive)
Frequently asked Questions are accessible from the side panel link on the right hand side of this page.
Recent UCC occupational h&s news and archive are accessible in the call out windows below. This also contains a link to the seasonal H&S advice section of this web site.
For National h&s news items, alerts, promotions, campaigns, national statistics, sectoral safety guidance and advice on legal requirements please consult the Health and Safety Authority web site at www.hsa.ie. and Road Safety Authority at www.rsa.ie.
A work related travel Risk assessment form has been added to the suite of RA forms in the Dept Safety Section of the H&S Office web site as of Jan 2nd 2015 ( this was further updated as of Feb 2015). This RA template is available as document 19.3.21 in Volume 3 of both the H and S models.