Networking Week 2022
Annual International Networking Week at the School of Nursing and Midwifery
Our annual International Week scheduled for November 2021 is being postponed until February 2022 in light of Covid-19. The focus will remain on celebrating the WHO designated International Year of the Nurse and Midwife.
The benefits you will get to partaking in the International Networking Week include:
- The opportunity to share details about your own field of expertise and explore the potential to collaborate with staff at the School of Nursing and Midwifery, UCC.
- Our students and staff will get to hear about your institution and country.
- The opportunity to combine the comprehensive programme organised by the School of Nursing and Midwifery with social and networking activities.
- The opportunity to visit healthcare services in the City.
Highlights of the week include:
- Seminars on Advanced Practice, Research Innovation, Teaching and Learning, Simulation, Nurse/Midwife Prescribing and Preceptorship, Nursing and Midwifery in an Irish context.
- The opportunity to participate and potentially present at the 21st Annual Research Conference. Abstract submission details available on the school’s website.