Registering Abroad

Information regarding registering abroad.

Registering abroad may require documentation from UCC to be sent to the corresponding nursing board. Please make sure to check what information may be required by following the link to the appropriate body.


The website of the Australian Health Practitioner Register Agency (AHPRA) is available at:
The requirements and criteria for Australian registration are also available on the AHPRA website, at the following link:

United Kingdom

The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) has a document at the following link, which outlines the entire registration process. It is recommended that one reads this before beginning the application process, as there are forms to be filled out and sent to UCC.  



New Zealand


School of Nursing and Midwifery

Scoil an Altranais agus an Chnáimhseachais

Brookfield Health Sciences Complex University College Cork Ireland