There are some steps to be carried out, and some information required by the School of Nursing & Midwifery before your request can be processed.
Make sure to check the requirements of the nursing body you are applying to, to ensure that you have all of the required information.
The below details must be sent to UCC, or your request cannot be processed.
- Date of birth.
- Year of intake.
- UCC course.
- Country in which you are registering.
- UCC student number, if possible.
- Case number (if applicable).
- Case worker contact details (if applicable).
- Other information requested by foreign nursing body.
Please email these details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require clinical hours, please forward these details to: email@example.com
If you require a transcript of your results, please see https://www.ucc.ie/en/registration/certs/