Plans for 2022-2023 Academic Year
The start dates for the BSc Undergraduate programme are as follows:
- Year 1 – September 26th2022
- Year 2 – September 5th 2022
- Year 3 – September 5th 2022
- Year 4 – September 5th 2022 (Clinical)
- Year 4 - September 19th 2022 (Theory) 2022
For the attention of First Year Nursing & Midwifery students -
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the school of nursing and midwifery on the dates as indicated above. For first year students an orientation session is scheduled for 9 am on the morning of the 26th of September, in Brookfield Health Sciences Complex, room G.02 where you will be provided with all the information you require about the nursing and midwifery programmes and the timetable.
Timetables for the 2022- 2023 can be accessed at the following TimeTables Link:
In the dropdown menus select:
- College of Medicine and Health
- Programme of study and year e.g. for 3rd Year General Nursing choose 'BSc Nursing (General) 3'
then in the 'Select Semester' dropdown menu, select:
- Which week you want to view
This brings you into your timetable.