You should be seeing some content in this space that is currently blocked due to cookie settings. Open the Cookie Management Tool to change your settings.
Save to Favourites
We invite you to please click on any of the links below to access the NPEC Study Day 2023 talks.
1. Insults, insights and improving neonatal outcomes. Professor Gene Dempsey
2. Neonatal encephatolaphy, multiple aeteologies and opportunities for new therapies. Professor Eleanor Molloy
3. A Charting Success by Siobhan Hackett
4. Neonatal Therapeutic Hypotermia Report, Origin, operations and main findings by Julie McGinley & Marie.Slevin
5. Prematurity is for life, not just the neonatal unit by Mandy Daly, NPEC Patient Representative
6. The duration of labour in spontaneous preterm deliveries. Dr Lyndsay Creswell
7. Capturing the full picture of neonatal outcomes, Insights from 7 years of the VLBW Infant Audit. Dr Anne Twomey
8. Placental swabs in maternal sepsis investigation, a single institution retrospective review – Dr Clare Crowley
9. Perinatal mortality in Ireland, the tip of the iceberg by Edel Manning, NPEC
10. Addressing stillbirth in Australia through a national action plan. Professor Vicki Flenady
Attendance certificates will be emailed following the event.
Please note CME points are 5 and CPD points are 5 given for attendance
Tweet us any comments or questions and follow the discussion on Twitter @npec_ucc #NPEC23.
Dept. of Obstetrics and Gynaecology,
5th Floor, Cork University Maternity Hospital,