I am currently a PhD researcher in the area of Cloud Computing at MISL, University College Cork, Ireland. My master research was Multi Touch Graphical Password Authentication System, which was about using multi touch gestures, and images to authenticate users by multi touch devices instead of Textual-Password.
- IEEE Computer Society Special Prize, IEEEMadC Smartphone App Development Competition, 2014.
- Third Place In Ireland, IEEEXtreme Programming Competition 7.0, 2013.
- The Best Student Award, 2012, University Technology of Malaysia
- Pro-Chancellor Award, 2012, University Technology of Malaysia
- The Second Best Student Award, 2006, Shiraz University
- Master of Computer Science, 2012, University Technology of Malaysia
- Bachelor Degree, 2009, Shiraz University
- Associate Degree, 2006, Shiraz University
I’m greatly interested in coding, programming, and developing website, application, and mobile Apps.
My interests are:
- Cloud Computing and Mobile Cloud Computing
- Human and Computer Interaction
- Authentication Methods
- Interface Designing and Intelligent UI in terms of Context-awareness
- Mobile, Smartphones, and PDAs computing and applications
- Real User Monitoring, User Experience, and Quality of Experience.
M. Hashemi and J. Herbert. Child-centred design supported by comprehensive child application use analysis. Proc. of 15th International Conference on Interaction Design and Children (IDC2016), June 2016.
M. Hashemi and J. Herbert. A Next Application Prediction Service Using the BaranC Framework. Proc. of 40th IEEE Computer Society International Conference on Computers, Software & Applications (COMPSAC 2016), June 2016.
M. Hashemi and J. Herbert. A Service-oriented User Interaction Analysis Framework Supporting Adaptive Applications. Proc. of 40th IEEE Computer Society International Conference on Computers, Software & Applications (COMPSAC 2016), June 2016.
M. Hashemi and J. Herbert. A Pro-active and Dynamic Prediction Assistance Using BaranC Framework. Proc. of the International Workshop on Mobile Software Engineering and Systems (MOBILESoft'16), May 2016.
M. Hashemi and J. Herbert. User Interaction Monitoring and Analysis Framework. Proc. of the International Workshop on Mobile Software Engineering and Systems (MOBILESoft'16), May 2016.
M. Hashemi and J. Herbert. Baran: An Interaction-centred User Monitoring Framework . Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Physiological Computing Systems, February 2015.
M. Hashemi, J. Herbert. UIXSim: A User Interface Experience Analysis Framework. Proc. of Fifth International Conference on Intelligent Systems, Modeling and Simulation, (IEEE 2014), 29–34, January 2014.
R. Pakdel, S. Ranjbar and M. Hashemi. A User-friendly CAPTCHA Scheme Based on Usability Features. Information Technology Journal, 12(1), pp. 61–70, Jan 2013.
R. Pakdel, N. Ithnin and M. Hashemi. Multi Touch Graphical Password: Usability Features. Asian Journal of Applied Sciences, 5(1), pp. 20–32, Jan. 2012.