- Students are required to inform the University at least three months in advance of their intention to submit an MSc or PhD thesis
- Students need to agree a schedule with supervisors regarding reading of chapters and the whole of the thesis and have due regard for the range of other commitments that supervisors have
- It is the responsibility of the student to achieve a satisfactory standard of writing and presentation in the thesis and should not expect the supervisor to correct language and proofread
- Supervisors will not approve submission until the thesis is of a satisfactory standard
- A thesis submission form needs to be included with the submitted thesis. This needs to be signed by the student, the supervisor and the Head of School
- Students should consult regulations regarding the style (e.g. hard/soft-bound) and number of copies of theses that are required.