Internationalisation and Sales MG6704
€600 See Fees and Costs for full details.
See Requirements for full details.
Module Content: The aim of this module is to facilitate you in building, integrating and extending knowledge and understanding of doing business in technology markets in a global context and to gain a comprehensive understanding of global business.
Learning Outcomes: On successful completion of this module, you should be able to:
- Develop a critical awareness of current and emergent opportunities and challenges in competing in global technology markets.
- Critically analyse and reflect on developments globally and act to change them, as appropriate and necessary in order to develop and address market opportunities.
- Design and present an internationalisation strategy and integrated sales plan.
Assessment: Total Marks 100: Continuous Assessment 100 marks (Group Project 4,500 words).
Compulsory Elements: Continuous Assessment
This CPD module is a 5 credit module (ECTS) that is taught as part of the MSc in Innovation, Commercialisation and Entrepreneurship.
On completion of this module, you may apply for an exemption to the module should you decide to progress to this programme, or another programme where IS6306 may be on offer.
*This is subject to time restrictions and also the approval of the Programme Director for this programme.
To be eligible for the this CPD module;
- Candidates must hold a primary degree with at least a Second Class Honours Grade 2.
- Consideration may also be given to applicants who do not meet the above academic criteria, but who have a mimimum of three years relevant professional experience, subject to approval of the Programme Directors and the School of Business.
Decisions regarding student eligibility will be made by the module co-ordinator.
All applicants whose first language is not English are required to sit either an IELTS test or a recognised equivalent test as approved by Faculty. The minimum requirement is an IELTS score of 6.5 with no individual section lower than 6.0. An exception may be granted where a candidate has been awarded a university degree where the overall content has been delivered in the English language.
Click here for further details on English Language Proficiency for Postgraduates
Fees and Costs
The fee for this module is €600.
How Do I Apply
Applications for Semester 2, 2020 are now closed. Applications receied after 27th November 2020 may not be reviewed.