Important Notice from Prof O'Leary
Dear Students and Staff
CUH is completely closed to all medical students on clinical attachment with immediate effect. All structured teaching at the site is also ceased for the immediate future. This closure is part of an infection control containment exercise at that hospital. Further information will be circulated as it becomes available. I remind each of you to follow guidelines relating to Covid 19 posted on School and UCC health service websites. Updates regarding academic programmes will follow. Thank you for your cooperation.
Professor Paula O’Leary, Dean, School of Medicine
Professor in Medicine, UCC and Consultant Physician and Immunologist, CUH
Hand Santisers in BHSC
Please note the location of Hand Sanitisers in BHSC:
- School of Medicine reception
- Main entrance Left & Right.
- Entrance to Brookfield house.
- Entrance to ASSERT building.
- Entrance to restaurant.
- Basement main lift lobby.
- Library beside entrance turnstile.
- Inside door of G03 admin area.
- In corridor beside 1.03.
- 3rd floor nursing.
COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Health and Safety Information
Please read this Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Notice
For further information regarding precautions for healthcare students, please go to COVID19 Health Advice Information on these website is updated regularly
Infection Prevention and Control
Please consult the links below for infection prevention and control guidance for COVID-19:
Email Updates on COVID-19
Email Correspondence from Dr Byrne
- M Byrne - Covid-19 05/03/2020
- M Byrne - Covid-19 28/02/2020
- M Byrne - Covid-19 25/02/2020
- M Byrne - Covid-19 14/02/2020
- M Byrne - Covid-19 05/02/2020
- M Byrne - Covid-19 31/01/2020
Email Correspondence from Mr K Burke