UCC's Visitors' Centre
UCC's Visitors’ Centre was established in 2005 and is part of the Office of Marketing and Communications Office.
The functions provided by the Visitors’ Centre include
● Acting as public facing point of contact for visitors, potential students and members of the public
● Overseeing the development, operation and management of tours for schools, public groups, tourists, and community groups.
● Providing tours for internal departments (subject to availability).
● Overseeing the development and management of collection of high quality university merchandise.
● Acting as an information conduit for students, potential students, visitors and staff.
● Conducting VIP tours for high profile visitors including Ambassadors and dignitaries.
● Fostering communication with the external community, Community Policing, V.E.C., Cork Corporation, Youth Groups, Community Groups, Charity Groups, Tourist Groups, local businesses, hotels etc.
● Providing merchandise support for internal departments and conferences etc.
● Organising of public events for local events heritage week, culture day etc.
Exploring UCC's Campus
UCC's campus is full of many interesting buildings and features. From the Lewis Glucksman Gallery in the Lower Grounds to the Stone Corridor of the Main Quadrangle to the Crawford Observatory, UCC is a great place to spend a few hours.
University College Cork’s Visitors’ Centre acts as a central point of information for the many visitors to the University.
The centre is located along the Stone Corridor in the North Wing, at the cultural and historical heart of campus.
UCC is already a popular tourist destination and new audio tours taking in the history and culture of the University are available from the Visitors' Centre for purchase - call into centre for more details.
Opening Hours: Mon. - Fri.: 9am-5pm, Sat.: 12pm-5pm
Contact Visitors' Centre: T:+353 (0)21 4901876 | E: email@example.com | Addr: North Wing, Main Quad, University College, Cork, Ireland |