Growing "The Leadership Mind" for Organisational Development
ON THIS PAGE
About the Programme
The Leadership Experience will transform how Leaders in business drive and support organisational transformation.
The Programme will attract those with an appetite for disruptive and challenging growth with the security of a learning and confidential environment.
Leaders will benefit from incredible results in their development with a new mental strength and emotional resilience, equiping you to get the best from yourself, your people, and your customers.
You will develop your ability to operate with new tools of thinking moving you away from over-relying on control and perfection to having a fuller and more integrated approach to building relationships and making judgements.
Who will in Benefit?
The Leadership Experience is designed for Senior Leaders in today’s Organisations.
Organisations will nominate Leaders to the Keynes Centre public programme where they will work with like-minded Leaders from other industries.
- Participants are likely to be already making decisions, influencing staff and customers, and have an appetite for change and growth.
- Senior Managers, Directors and CEO’s who understand the necessity for Transformative Thinking in themselves and in their people will experience a ground breaking Leadership concept and a complete immersion in a Developmental Transformative Method, which once mastered will readily transfer into improved leadership.
Once you have experienced a transformation in your thinking as a lived experience on the programme, your Leadership Mind will be changed and different.
You will be able to simplify the complexity of the world more effectively and be more self-aware. Specifically you will be:
- Practicing “Leadership as Insight”.
- Immersed in “Working Out” your Insights.
- Anchored in a Self Authored Mind.
- Practicing Transformational Method in own Leadership style.
- Able to select appropriate theories and think with them, making informed choices.
- Aware of Impact on Others.
- Taking responsibility for and regulating own mind and behaviour.
The Leadership Experience will initially be offered as a one-day open programme with dates running throughout June, September, October, November and December (Details TBA).
After the one-day programme, a fuller programme with 1:1 Coaching sessions will be offered over the course of the year.
We can also adapt the TKC Leadership Experience programme to a specific company offering on request.