Twitter Training for UCC Staff
Twitter is a very popular forms of social media involving short text message like micro blogs. This course hopes to show users how to created Departmental Twitter Profiles and how to then administer these profiles.
Upcoming Training Dates:
See our timetable section for training dates.
- Recap on what social media is
- Over view of Twitter and how it is used
- Planning your Social Media Presence
- Creating a Twitter Profile
- Twitting, retweeting, DM's and Lists
All atendees must have a twitter account. This is necessary to enable the attendee to participate fully in the class. If you do not have a personal twitter account please let us know, so you can arrive early in order to set one up.
Duration: 0.5 days Usually 09:30 - 13:00