MS Outlook 2013
MS Outlook 2013 is an application allowing you to send and receive emails, manage those emails as well as appointments, contacts, tasks, files and activities. It works as part of the Microsoft Office suite of programs on Windows OS. This training course hopes to help UCC staff manage their email more effectively and also to ensure that features such as the calendar are understood and used to good effect.
This course is aimed at the beginner to Microsoft Outlook 2013 and includes:
- Outlook Features and Understanding the Interface
- Creating, Sending and Reading Messages
- Attaching Files
- Attaching Items e.g. Contacts
- Replying, Deleting and Flagging Messages
- Categorising messages
- Creating a signature
- Voting and Tracking Options
- Address Books and Contacts
Duration: 3 hours approx.