This page contains recordings of our Microsessions.
Below, you will find the recorded sessions in sequential order, each with a description below the video outlining the contents of the session.
Please note these are recordings from live training sessions, so there are questions and interactions with users as well as the core content.
Intro To Teams
This broad introduction to Teams covers:
- Overview of Teams desktop client app
- Using Chat - @mention, pin a chat, format a chat message
- Test a call, Make a call
- Meetings – setting up a meeting and also how to invite external users
- Meetings – blur/change background, share your screen, raise a hand
Teams For Teaching
This look at using Teams in the context of teaching students looks at:
- Creating a Team
- How to add a list of student names to a team using a code
- Chat within a Team
- Meetings – inviting students via Outlook or Canvas
- Meeting options – recording meeting, record attendees, End for all participants. Also, background, share screen, raise hand.
- Meeting Chat & Meeting Notes
Intro to Office365 and OneDrive
This session covers:
- The difference between Office365 and traditional 'Office' (client vs online)
- What OneDrive is and what it is for
- Core OneDrive functions - New files, upload, move, delete
- Sharing files and the different permission options, revoking access
- Syncing between your online OneDrive and your desktop OneDrive folder