Exams Registration and Booking
Exam Registration and Costs
ICDL Registration are currently closed
ICDL Exam Registration for Semester 2 will open in January2020. Check back in January for an update.
Please note: We are currently working to update our registration process so that you will be able to pay and register online. We hope to have this available in 2020, further details will be posted here as soon as this is available.
Current Registration Process:
- Candidates wishing to sit their ECDL exams must register in the IT Training Centre, 4th Floor of the Kane Building.
- The registration process will take approximately 10 minutes
- On registration the following payment is required:
- Students - €50 CASH ONLY - covers skills card (exams cost €20 each payable on the day of exam)
- Total ICDL Cost €190 Payment by Dept - if your department is paying the individual department should contact either their College Accountant of Management Accounting to organise a journal transfer i.e. to transfer funds from your budget to ours. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Test Centre Cost Code.
- Cash Payments - €50 initially covering the skills card (exams cost €20 each payable on the day of exam)
- Please bring your Student/Staff ID Card
- Please note exam modules may be taken in whichever order you wish, however for candidates wishing to complete ICDL certification we do recommend that they complete the 4 ECDL Essential Modules first.
THE TEST CENTRE CAN ONLY ACCEPT CASH PAYMENTS OR DEPARTMENTAL BUDGET TRANSFER.
STRICTLY NO REFUNDS - SKILLS CARDS CAN HOWEVER BE TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER TEST CENTRE.
Cheques or Debit/Visa Card payments CANNOT be processed.
Skills Card : €50
Exams: €20 each
ICDL Essentials Certificate consists of 4 essentials module exams.
For FULL ICDL Certification you must complete th 4 essential modules exams + 3 others.
If a candidate is unsuccessful in an exam there is a charge of €20 for repeat exams.
ICDL training is available online via Canvas
ICDL Testing is held in Training Room 2 of IT Services, 4th Floor Kane Building. There is 45 minutes allocated on the testing system for an exam.
Check here for availability in the coming weeks.
Email email@example.com with your name, student/staff number, date, time .
All exams must be pre-booked by the Wednesday afternoon of that testing week. Candidates cannot book for exams unless they have registered for exams first.
When attending a testing session please have you student/Staff ID card with you.