- Publish - myTimetable: Publish allows students to create their own individual timetable.
- Research IT Support: Software and systems for research projects and individual researchers, including postgraduate research.
- SharePoint: SharePoint allows you to collaborate and share ideas with colleagues across the University.
- Smartcard Service: Smartcard is a payment service used in UCC. It works via Staff and Student ID cards. Currently it can used by students to pay for printing. The service is managed by the Smartcard Office.
- Software: The Combined Higher Education Software Team, "CHEST" project negotiates special deals for the purchasing and licensing of software for third level educational institutions.
- Training: IT courses for UCC staff and postgrads; ECDL testing and training for all including undergraduates; MS Office application and SiteManager (CMS) support.
- Typesetting: TeX and LaTeX have been in use in UCC since the mid-1980s. The majority of users are still in the natural sciences, especially mathematics, physics, and engineering; but the biggest growth area in recent years has been in the Humanities. The service link below identifies some of the most frequently-requested resources.
- UCC on iTunes U: UCC on iTunes U provides access to several educational audio and video lectures, lessons and podcasts - all available free from the iTunes Store.
- Web Services: Support services for web sites and web development << < 1 2 3