- Personal Computer Support: What personal computer support is available for UCC staff/
- SharePoint: SharePoint allows you to collaborate and share documents and ideas with both colleagues and external users.
- Smartphones & Tablets (Mobile Services): Get help connecting your device to the Wi-Fi and other mobile device support
- Software: The Combined Higher Education Software Team, "CHEST" project negotiates special deals for the purchasing and licensing of software for third level educational institutions.
- SQL Server DBA: Installation, configuration and management of SQL Server systems. Defining UCC standards, procedures and documentation. Liaising with software providers to ensure compliance with UCC SQL Server standards and connectivity to their applications. This service underpins many applications including Alumni Management and Pensions. This service is provided as part of IT Services projects to install new or upgrade applications for UCC systems. We do not provide a DBA service on a request basis.
- System Integration: System Integration
- Therefore - Document Management : Therefore document management system provides central administration staff a facility to scan and archive documents for students and staff.
- Training: IT courses for UCC staff and postgrads; ECDL testing and training for all including undergraduates; MS Office application and SiteManager (CMS) support.
- Typesetting: TeX and LaTeX have been in use in UCC since the mid-1980s. The majority of users are still in the natural sciences, especially mathematics, physics, and engineering; but the biggest growth area in recent years has been in the Humanities. The service link below identifies some of the most frequently-requested resources.
- Video Conference: Videoconferencing links two or more remote locations together so groups in each location can see and hear each other. Details or arrange a video conference can be found here. << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>