- Network Installations: IT Services maintain the infrastructure required for the UCC internet.
- Office 365: Office 365 is a suite of online applications. These are office applications plus other productivity services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services), such as Microsoft Teams and hosted email for business.
- OneDrive for Business: This service provides a cloud storage facility for UCC staff and students to store and share work files.
- Oracle DBA: Installation configuration tuning and day to day management of Oracle-based production systems. Also Oracle procedures development business continuity planning and liaising with system vendors to ensure compliance with UCC internal Oracle standards.
- Outlook PST's are no longer supported.: IT Services can see that there are a lot of staff out there, that have old email in archived .pst files stored on their desktops and laptops. This is a very vulnerable place to store important data and given that we have moved to Office 365 some years back and peoples mailboxes are much larger, we are reminding people to move that email stored locally on their machine, back up to the cloud. Especially now that we have MFA to secure access to that email.
- PAC Postgraduate Applications: The IT Services departments supports the underlying hardware and software necessary to keep the PAC service running.
- Password Reset - Staff: Staff can reset their @ucc.ie password using this service
- Password Reset - Self Service Password Reset (SSPR): Staff can reset their @ucc.ie email password using this service.
- Photographic Services: Professional photographic services to the University community. Public relations corporate and medical imagery advice and image store. See service website for details.
- Plagiarism Detection: UCC's online plagiarism prevention service uses 'Turnitin' (see Plagiarism Policy) and is integrated with UCC Canvas. It operates by checking submitted work against online internet sources and previously submitted work. << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>