- Equipment Hire - AVMS: AVMS offered a range of AV equipment that can be hired by staff for conferences or other events. This is a charged service
- External Hosting of Personal Data: A service to ensure the safekeeping of UCC personal data when it is hosted externally.
- File Sender: Filesender allows us to upload and send files of up to 2GB in size for non-HTML5 browsers. It also enables users to send encrypted files within UCC, or provide a guest voucher for vendors outside UCC to send encrypted files to staff within UCC.
- Google Drive: This service provides a cloud storage facility for UCC staff and students to store and share work files.
- Google Meet: This service provides a facility for UCC staff and students to hold video meetings.
- Governance: Governance
- Graphic Design: Poster printing, graphics work, image editing.
- ID Card - Staff: Staff ID cards are issued by HR. Email email@example.com to get your ID Card.
- Information Protection - AIP: Microsoft Azure Information Protection - AIP - enables you to protect documents on your computer before sharing them, and also enables you to protect emails in Outlook before sending them.
- Internet Access: This service provides high performance and consistent network access from UCC's Local Area Network (LAN) and Wi-Fi services to the Internet through Irelands National Education and Research network provided by HEANET. << < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>