- Staff IT Service Desk
- IT Service Catalogue
- IT Security
- Infrastructure and Security Standards
- Online services
- Storage Options
- Returning to Work on Campus
- Teaching or Working Remotely
- IT Training Centre
- Student IT Services
- IT Services Newsletter
- History of Computing in UCC
- IT Vacancies
- Open Days
University Web Applications can be made available through O365 Web Portal. Applications will be added as they are requested and tested. This will allow for services that were previously only available on the UCC network to be available from anywhere in the world. Depending on the application, this may be available with single sign on or with multi factor authentication including using authenticator apps on mobile devices.
University Applications FAQ
- Core ESS - Human Resources Employee Self-Service Application
- Aggresso - Online Financial Management System
- Service Desk - IT Services call logging system
As more applications are tested, they will be made available here.
If you are the services owner of a University application that is available through a web interface, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements and look at the feasibility of presenting your application through Office 365.